Thursday, March 15, 2012

Theological Quotes Galore

This past week, I put my spring break to good use and -- wildly, unconscionably -- indexed a bunch of my archived posts. You'll find a few new additions on the sidebar, mainly a few unfinished series, but also "Quotes Galore" at the very bottom of the page, after the collections of "Sunday Sabbath Poetry" organized by year. In going back through every quote I've ever shared as a stand-alone post, I was both surprised (at the sheer quantity) and impressed (at the still-affecting quality). Anyway, I thought I'd group them all together in a post for anybody wanting to rummage around for a bit.

For your enjoyment, then: 36+ months of work-pausing, writer's block stall tactics --that is, a gaggle of theological quotes:

No comments:

Post a Comment